Aftersales at Fred Henderson
Here at Fred Henderson Ltd, we have been servicing and repairing cars since 1973 - and we're based just outside Durham City. Our site is open 24 hours each and every day for the drop off and collection of customers vehicles and we are only a walk or short bus ride to Durham city.
Please do not hesitate to contact us as we are sure that if you have a vehicle - we can help!
All Prices Include V.A.T. THE PRICES BELOW DO NOT INCLUDE THE ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF £30.00 FOR PREMIUM / LONGLIFE ENGINE OIL.
Please ask when booking if this applies to your Vehicle
|Up to 2000cc||2000cc and above|
|BRONZE SERVICE - Lubrication Service
31 Point check including Oil & Filter change
|SILVER SERVICE - Intermediate Service
49 Point check including Oil, Air, Pollen filters changed
|GOLD SERVICE - Major Service
55 Point check including Oil, Air, Pollen, Fuel (if serviceable)
and Spark Plugs (according to mileage)
|PLATINUM SERVICE - Major Service PLUS Brake Service
As Gold but in addition includes -
Brakes stripped, cleaned and adjusted
Full diagnostic check and report - (dependant on available systems)
4 Wheel Alignment check (adjustment at additional charge)
|MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC SERVICE -
For vehicles under manufacturers warranty
|Price available by quotation|
|FURTHER SERVICE OPTIONS AVAILABLE|
|BRAKE FLUID CHANGE||£40.00|
|AIRCON SERVICE - R134a||£79.95|
|AIRCON SERVICE - R1234||£145.00|
|FULL VALET - (Does not include Wet Vac clean)||from £45.00|
ALL PRICES INCLUDE V.A.T
- *Cars with 4 cylinders only
- The above servicing prices apply to standard cars and Light Commercial vehicles only. For all other vehicles including high performance - prices are available on request.
BOSCH Car Service
Workshop opening hours are: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm. However vehicles can be dropped off and collected 24 hours, 7 days a week as our site is staffed constantly. The service desk is available for enquires and bookings from 8am-6pm week days.
- MOT testing and repair work
- Standard and Manufacturer Specific Servicing (for vehicles under warranty)
- Brake Systems
- Timing/Cambelt belt replacement
- Tyres in stock
- 4 Wheel Alignment (Laser tracking)
- Clutch replacement
- Cylinder head and engine repairs
- Diagnostic work - Engine/Airbag/Anti-lock Braking faults
- Air conditioning recharging and repairs
- With the ever increasing technology on motor vehicles it has been important for us to keep current with training and diagnostic equipment and through reinvestment over the years and excellent personnel we pride ourselves with being able to undertake the vast majority of repairs.
We operate a modern A.T.L. MOT bay allowing for very accurate testing with regular quality control checks.
All our work is guaranteed and new parts fitted carry a minimum 12 month warranty; we are also happy to fit customer supplied parts.